PergAscenders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

join us if u want to survive

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ascension Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PerfectShield

PerfectShield

Ascension Help Empty
PostSubject: Ascension Help   Ascension Help EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:53 pm

Ok, So I know this is from another Alliance, but I was referred there by a friend. So i figured that I would share it. IT HELPS to take out the Guess Work out of what ALL you need for Ascension.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

1) Locate Ascension Requirements Calculator. Fill in your CURRENT Unit Production, this is the base count not what your total for the day, Select which Ascension Level you are working on, hit the Calculate button. The ya go! You have the info you need For that Ascension.

Also, on that same Site, you can use the calculator for Unit Production. Which gives you the approximate amount that you put into the Multiplier when you go to upgrade you Unut Production.

This site has been very helpful, especially for Descending someone on the Ascension Server.... I mean what?
Back to top Go down
Vindictus

Ascension Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension Help   Ascension Help EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:22 am

Since a thread was made for ascension help, I figured I would share a link to a page on the sgw forum that has helped me. It lists all of the ascensions and the basic requirements for each.

stargatewars.herebegames.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=143979

Last edited by Vindictus on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wasmguy

Ascension Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension Help   Ascension Help EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:47 pm

ummm, I cant see the links (but I know the ones you are talking about). All I see is

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

yes, both the SGW forums (main forums) and the hungarian forums are good. On main you can find a lot of info if you just hit "search" (the problem is usually sifting through it all to get the exact info you want) and there are many players like myself who are on there who can usually answer any question you may have. The hungarian forums have awesome calcs for ascension and ascended. They are very good for giving you ideas on what you need to get what you want, although some do need updating (like CS) but you can work around it easily enough. I use these regularly just to check on what I need to farm on ascended to get something inparticular. Now for the record, if you dont want to play ascended, you need about 850 personals to make yourself pretty much undescendable (but not totally), but honestly the only true way is to log in once a day to check your logs and top up LF if you need to.

Two other calcs I use are bettycalc and legocalc. I think from memory there are links to them on the HU forums, and there are definitely links on the main. These two are calcs for anything in the main game. From MS cost to sabbing, From planet stats to stat calculation etc etc are possble. While lego calc does have a little more options it is a bit outdated but it doesnt take much to adjust for game updates. But that said, it doesnt take much to do any calcs on main manually. If these calcs are giving wrong answers, or if they are down, just hit me up either here or ingame and I will tell you how to do the maths for yourself
Back to top Go down
Vindictus

Ascension Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension Help   Ascension Help EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:54 pm

I was just using a calculator and had the address, so I decided to share (and grabbed BettyCalc since it was mentioned above). I have been using the Hungarian stuff
sgwhun.hu/links
demo.arvystate.net/legocalc/index.php
eliteterranforce.zxq.net/calc/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ascension Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension Help   Ascension Help Empty

Back to top Go down

Ascension Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PergAscenders :: Your first category :: Your first forum :: faqs-